To request a donation from The IAI Foundation you must be an active IAI Employee or have an active IAI Employee as a sponsor. The Trustees of The IAI Foundation evaluate areas for giving support on a quarterly basis based on available funding. The IAI Foundation will consider all requests but provide special consideration for those activities that support the mission and vision of The IAI Foundation.
Here are some important considerations to keep in mind when submitting a request for sponsorship:
- The IAI Foundation is not just about donating money; our desire is to build relationships and to support those charitable organizations in our communities that help others in need, meet the mission objectives of The IAI Foundation or those that bring IAI employees, families and friends closer together.
- Organizations must establish Internal Revenue Service 501(c)3 status.
- Requests for sponsorship must be made at least by the last day of the month of quarter before the donation is needed.
- To better accommodate the number of requests that we receive, organizations are generally funded in the $250 to $1,000 range based on available funding.
The IAI Foundation cannot provide sponsorship to such activities as for-profit ventures, religious groups for religious purposes, lobbying or political activities, memorial contributions, fraternal activities, individual studies/research or travel grants, loans, employee benevolence funds or other similar type activities or purposes.
To request sponsorship, please send an email to with the following information:
- Your name and contact information (please indicate if you are an active IAI employee)
- Your IAI employee sponsor (if applicable)
- The organization you represent
- A copy of your 501(c)3 IRS determination letter
- The planned number of IAI employees involved in your activity, event or organization (if applicable)
- A short write-up of about 300 words or so describing the nature of the sponsorship requested and how you believe it meets the mission and vision of The IAI Foundation
- Desired time frame for sponsorship
Representatives from The IAI Foundation may contact you to seek additional information about your request for sponsorship.
If IAI employees, families and friends are involved in your sponsored activity, please be prepared to provide The IAI Foundations with information about IAI volunteer hours associated with the activity. The more you can engage IAI employees, families and friends in your activity, the more likely it is that The IAI Foundation can provide sponsorship.
The IAI Foundation Matching Gift Program
Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) provides generous financial support to The IAI Foundation on a 1:1 basis up to $500 in a calendar year so that The IAI Foundation can match your IAI employee gift to an eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organization of your choice. The IAI Foundation must receive a completed Matching Gift Request Form from the eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organization within 60 days of the completion of the calendar year in order to make a matching gift. The IAI employee must be an active IAI Employee at that time The IAI Foundation makes the matching gift.
Please note that The IAI Foundation will not match tithes or weekly/monthly/annual contributions made to a religious or other similar organization. Effective July 1, 2014, IAI employee gifts must be a minimum of $100 to be eligible for a match from The IAI Foundation.
As a special incentive for IAI employees to support The IAI Foundation, IAI will provide financial support to The IAI Foundation on a 2:1 basis up to $1,000 in a calendar year.
In no case will IAI provide The IAI Foundation with financial support that exceeds $1,000 per eligible employee per calendar year under the Matching Gift Program.
IAI employees can click here to access forms and more information on the Matching Gift Program.